Led by the Vision-Mission statement, the school provides a strong foundation for its learners to:
- fully understand their roles as Christians and work for the betterment of society in their own capacities;
- enhance their talents and potentials by providing venues for new discoveries and nurturance;
- hone their intellectual capabilities that they may be thinkers and positive contributors of national and global changes; and
- live harmoniously with others, be proud of their country and, be living witnesses to the Gospel values.
- Primary Levels (Grades 1-3)
- Intermediate Levels (Grades 4-6)
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- No grade below 80% in any grading period
- Average should be 83% and above
- Conduct grade must have an equivalent grade of 85%
Applicants should submit the following to the Records Office:
- Original copy of PSA Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate
- Photocopy of latest report card (2 copies)
- 1x1 colored ID picture (3 pieces)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character signed by the Principal
- Recommendation from the Guidance Counselor and Class Adviser (Use CoSB-R Form)
- One long brown envelope
- Nursery - 3 years old by June
- Kinder 1 - 4 years old by June
- Kinder 2 - 5 years old by June
- Grade One - 6 years old by June
- Fill out the application form and submit all the requirements to the Records Office (Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m.).
- Secure the payment slip for testing fee from the Records Office.
- Pay the testing fee of Php750.00 at the Business Office.
- Proceed to the Guidance Office for testing schedule and permit.
- All applicants must present their testing permit on the date of examination.
- Schedule of release of test results will be announced by the examiner.
- After passing the Entrance Test, a Reservation Fee of Php3,000.00 is requested to assure the child of a slot. The fee is nonrefundable but deductible from the tuition fee upon enrollment.