A. For NEW STUDENTS:
1. Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate of Live Birth
2. Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate
3. Original Transcript of Records or Certified True Copy of Grades
4. Original High School Report Card
5. Recommendation letter from the Class Adviser or Guidance Counselor/Class
6. Three(3) -2x2 colored picture, white background
7. One (1) Long brown envelope
B. Additional requirements for TRANSFEREES:
1. Transfer Credentials
2. Recommendation Letter from the School Principal
3. Non-Fraternity Contract
C. Additional requirements for FOREIGN STUDENTS:
1. Two(2) photocopy of Passport (original must be presented)
2. Original Special Study Permit (SSP) from the Bureau of Immigration (BOI)
3. One (1) photocopy of Alien Certification of Registration (original must be presented)
STEP 1: Fill up the application form and submit all requirements to the Records office
(Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm)
STEP 2: Secure the payment slip for testing fee from the Records office.
STEP 3: Pay the testing fee of Php 500.00 at the Business Office.
STEP 4: Proceed to the Guidance Office for testing permit and schedule.
STEP 5: On the date of examination, applicants must present their testing permit.
*(Schedule of release of test results will be announced by the examiner.)*
STEP 6: After passing the Entrance test, pay Reservation fee of Php 2,000.00 at the Business Office.
The fee is not refundable, but deductible from the tuition fee upon enrolment.